D’A Film Festival Barcelona accreditations are intended for professionals from the press and the film industry.
Accreditation period has ended.
Use of accreditation
- The capacity of accreditation-holders for screenings at the CCCB, the Renoir cinemas and the Zumzeig theater is subject to the capacity of the venues. Tickets for the Filmoteca de Catalunya must be requested from the corresponding department.
- Accreditation is activated from April 29. Accreditation can be collected at the festival information desk at the Teatre CCCB from April 28.
- Accreditation does not include the opening or closing screenings.
- The accreditation is personal and non-transferable, and the organization reserves the right to request the identity document at the entrances.
- Those accredited who have reserved a ticket for a screening but cannot attend, must cancel it in advance through the online seat release service (accessible from the virtual ticket). Otherwise, no more reservations can be made.
- To access the venue you will have to pick up a ticket, online or at the box office. Tickets can only be picked up for sessions on the same day and the next.
- In no case does the possession of the accreditation imply the reservation of a seat.
- Only one ticket can be withdrawn per session and film.
- Info: email@example.com